3 Year Warranty / Parts & Labor
This NON-TRANSFERABLE Warranty is provided by Osaki Massage Chairs.
(See return information here)
We guarantee that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What is covered :
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total three (3) years.
- There are additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer
What is NOT covered :
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including Velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Osaki Massage Chairs. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Osaki Massage Chairs. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
•You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
•You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
•You may obtain service advice, by contacting the Osaki Massage Chair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
•This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Returns & Exchanges
- For all returning merchandise you must have an RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Customers will be responsible for both, the original delivery and the returning shipping charges; the exception, you are returning merchandise to be exchanged for another product.
- The product being returned must have all original packaging and be in new resalable condition.
- All massage chairs can be returned or exchanged within 30 days.
- The 30 day time frame for acceptance of returning merchandise starts from the delivery date of product. No return of merchandise after this 30 day time window.
- In case of shipping damage from our company to the delivery address of customer, replacement parts will be sent to the customer or a new unit based on a per case basis.
- All items not under the Osaki Brand, a restocking fee of 20% will be add for any returns within 30 days of purchase.
To prepare returns:
- Get your RMA number:
- Send us an email, stating that you have read our return policy to email@example.com
- You can also call us to expedite this process at 972-408-2111
- Returning merchandise must have a copy of your invoice, and RMA written on the box of retuning merchandise.
- Choose the shipping company of your choice for return.
- Call us back with the tracking number of the returning merchandise.
- Product/merchandise must be insured for the possibility of damage/getting lost.
- Please call 972-408-2111 and explain the situation and get your RMA number on any item. If you send your return before contacting us without a RMA number, the return will be refused.
- Put the packing list and your RMA number inside of your package with the item(s) to return. Make sure to include all parts and data sent with the package
- Tape box securely and mark with appropriate shipping address.
For all massage chairs we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Customers will be responsible for the shipping costs to and from our facility. No refunds after 30 days. You will be charged for ALL delivery and shipping charges. Buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges to and from our facility. All massage chair brands offer an exchange of a new unit if there are defects with the product (within 30 days). After 30 days, all of our chair manufacturers offer warranty service.